Wednesday 4 June 2008

Lost and found

I found my pet Ashura looking like a human and wandering the streets, he has no memory of who and what he was. He dubbed me the Blue Shadow and just generally acted retarded, I went to Delrith to get him to explain what had happened to my pet.

With no complete conclusion I took Ashura to the Voodoo shop, I had hoped to get his memory back but no luck. The Coven can't do anything for him without hurting him, I left irritated that they failed.

I had chocolate... Good mm

Lulz of the day:

[20:10] DCS2 2.33: Blueray Darkes OOC: Whats with all the shapes?
[20:11] Pisces Ferraris: they're trying to be 'alternative' and 'different'))
[20:11] DCS2 2.33: Blueray Darkes OOC: Bunch of squares if you ask me
[20:12] Belladonna Arbizu: ((*dies from the PUNishment))

No comments: