Thursday 1 January 2009

Retracing steps - Part three

Passing by the park of the city as I headed for the boundries, I stopped to go inside of the wide greenery. This place was as large as half of Toxian City, the one thing I don't like about date rape park. It's too small.

Under the green tops of the trees that lined the paved walkways, I walked with hands in my pockets kicking at stones.

"You look human but you don't smell human", a male's voice that I assume is connected to the legs that appeared in my vision.

I looked up to come to face to face with a scruffy, looking man, he pulled a cigerette from his mouth flicking the ash aside. Shrugging my shoulders I walked around him, he got back in my way.

"Well!? He asked.

I shrugged, "Well what"?

The man chuckled, "What are you? You aren't human".

"Demon", I gave him a sly grin, "You yourself aren't human if you can tell I'm not".

Rubbing his nails on his brown stained shirt then blowing on them, "Vampire".

I didn't give him a chance to say or do anything else, I had thrusted my hand in to his chest grasping my fingers around his heart. Grinning I yanked my hand back ripping it out, the blood sprayed all over me from the hole I made. Holding the heart in my hand I watched him fall to dust, I ate the heart walking away from the dust pile. A few seconds of fire when no one was around cleansed me of the blood.

Random violence?

When I was a kid in that park and he was human, that guy stole the few pounds my brother and I had made.

I love being a demon.

Lulz of the day:

[20:47] NeonFlash Caliber nibbles
[20:47] NeonFlash Caliber: this is my first non dom char too :3
[20:47] Blueray Darkes bites
[20:47] NeonFlash Caliber melts
[20:48] Blueray Darkes gathers and puts in a jar
[20:48] NeonFlash Caliber: o.O
[20:48] Blueray Darkes puts a top on it then sells on ebay as Neon jam
[20:49] NeonFlash Caliber: Guaranteed too give you stomach cramps and exploding tongue on consumption
[20:49] Blueray Darkes: XD
[20:50] NeonFlash Caliber: Mwahaha

No comments: