Friday 2 January 2009

Retracing steps - Part four

My birthplace is nothing more a charred mess, the blackened frames had fallen on to itself. Nothing but rubble now and old memories, moving among it I found the bones of my parents. I couldn't really do anything about them, I didn't want to do anything either.

I dropped to my knees grabbing at the ash of what used to be my house, closing my eyes I see the murders and the fire. Shuddering I stood up my eyes flashed once I couldn't be sad, I spent many years with out my parents. Perhaps if I find the one who wrecked my life, I could repay her by taking hers.

I felt a surge of power the human form fell away, my horns and scorpian tail burst in to view. My skin darkened to its coal black the blue markings showing up, since the tainting of Death on me I had grown a little in strength and power. Down the back of my head grew spikes, on top my horns shifted even my tail changed its form.

Time to go back to Toxia.

Lulz of the day:

[22:44] Lorne Harlequin looks towards Asher, atempting to make it look like Brianna is doing the kitty ears equivalent of the can-can
[22:44] Asher Blitz: ((spits water on keyboard))
[22:44] DCS2 2.42: Blueray Darkes OOC: Rofl
[22:45] Asher Blitz: ((needs a new set of initials, "SDAOTKB" spits drink all over the keyboard"
[22:46] DCS2 2.42: Blueray Darkes OOC: Hahahahaha

No comments: