Tuesday 23 September 2008

The nightmare changes

I can see it all happen where I stand, above the scene looking down like I had died all over again. The two children running from the blood that had been spilled, running from the burning house. Terrified for their lives, terrified they will have the same fate. I watch its all I can do, the demoness laughed her claws covered in blood. She still looks like me, still resembles me.

All I can feel is the fear, and the ever encompassing void of loss. If my heart was human it would be breaking all over again, to keep being forced to see this day over and over again every night.

My ever darkened nightmare....

The nightmare was different.

From the distance I can hear hooves beating upon the ground like a rolling thunder, breaking over the sky once the heavens open to cry upon my broken home. I turn to view the horizon the sun setting, bleeding red in to the blue like a woman who slashed her wrists to end her suffering. They were astride a beast I barely remembered, flaring nostrils and manes of fire. Streaking on their hooves leaving fire trails both on the ground and in the air, their tail of flames racing behind them like the tail of a comet.

Four horses all black with red eyes of malice, upon their backs they carried a man or a demon. Cloaked as they were I could not see their faces, I doubt I would remember anyway.

Four horsemen

Around the demoness they circled dark and silent, yet she laughed for she knew them and accepted them.

Her voice was mine, why did she steal my idenity? "War, Famine, Death and Pestilence" "Let me join you, let me taste your destruction".

Lulz of the day:

[17:12] DCS2 2.34: Blueray Darkes OOC: THE CAKE IS A LIE!!!
[17:12] DCS2 2.34: DKay Palmer OOC: THE SPYRO IS A PIE
[17:13] DCS2 2.34: DKay Palmer OOC: I need a cake so I can stuff it on my face. D:
[17:13] DCS2 2.34: Blueray Darkes OOC: I'm sure you can find one up in space

No comments: