Monday 15 September 2008

Scratching post mewlings (musings)



The library...

I was here in the night I came to talk to Joah, often or not when I require certain things I speak with her. Right now I needed her my one ally outside of the Shadows that I hadn't tormented or ruined, I liked her I couldn't put my finger on the reason why. I never could with some people, couldn't tell them why they were different from those I disliked. Brit was another one who always enthralled me with how she acted, feeding me foods I never had before since I used to eat out of the trash.

Trash.. Street kids know no food should be wasted, you take what you can get when you had nothing else. Stomach of iron I could eat anything, but sweet things made my tongue tingle. I constantly wonder about the one called Brit...

I spoke with Joah telling her what I found around the neck of a Coven woman, some stone called a Cat's eye that gathers fire around it. You see all the Shadows had been cursed by the Coven to be nekos, irritating as it was it had its charms at times. I could forget I ever was a demon or a wolf or even human, the new instincts were conflicting with the old wolf ones. Running around on all fours didn't bother me that was familar ground, the odd addictions were a hassle so was the influx of emotions I spent months gettig rid of. ADD was another problem unlike those born as a cat, us turned ones had trouble focusing on things or we forgot important things. I tried my best to keep my mind intact mostly my demonic blood protected me partially, pity it didn't heal my injuries anymore. The Reaper caused a gash on my leg, Thor stitched it up since it was bleeding everywhere.

Our conversation turned to Brit how she was what she did, Grr a lycan mentioned how Brit bought the light out of the dark ones. I spoke often to Brit to sit a while in her presence when her Ethan wasn't around, my time with her husband in the past was often fleeting. Recently I had conversation with him and found I liked him too, strange how I admire certain types of people those that do not judge me.

Grr and Joah the two were busy with one another not noticing my discomfort at their actions, I didn't say anything on it not my place too but I wanted attention too. Somewhere along the line Lorne was bought up in the talk because he crawled through the library, I mentioned he was most likely looking for Brianna my voice was bitter. Life after Lorne.. there had to be some.

Our discussion concluded I was tired and couldn't be asked to travel back in the rain, I curled up on the cushion and went in to sleep as tired as I was. Sometimes the library was a good spot to rest in, despite being a Shadow I liked the books here.

Lulz of the day:

[9:14] DCS2 2.34: Blueray Darkes OOC: its a giant pidgeon... I shall call him Pidgeot
[9:15] DCS2 2.34: Beaumont Constantine OOC: birdie birdie in the sky, why did you shit in my eye?
[9:15] DCS2 2.34: Blueray Darkes OOC: cos it has the runs o.O
[9:16] DCS2 2.34: Niecee Morenz OOC: wow that's a pretty crappy song XD
[9:16] DCS2 2.34: Blueray Darkes OOC: Yup its full of shit
[9:16] DCS2 2.34: Niecee Morenz OOC: lol

No comments: