Monday 26 May 2008

Chaos is...

My father returned to us today, and took up his rightful place as Lord of Shadows. A new edition to our family has arrived also, and Pieter still ever the tease though says my ass is his. I wonder truely if he will do as he says and take me, but on one hand it won't be completely forced and I do fight back. No submission! Not unless its done in a way I can't win against... not many can do that not many at all.

Ryders caused shit mainly Halleon, and he beat us all down just for standing in the street. Haven was full of strippers, sounds like a normal night in Haven hehehe.

Lulz of the day:

[21:32] Dev Bracken wraps his arms around the pole and proceeds to grinding his waist against it
[21:43] Dev Bracken leans in running his tongue against the cool metal calling out "I'm going to make you my bitch!!!" still grinding himself against the pole.
[21:44] Dev Bracken shouts: Alz you sexy mother fucker i want to have your babies
[21:46] Merma Wijaya: ((what the hell is dev doing? :P))
[21:46] DCS2 2.33: Faust Vollmar OOC: Being a freak like he always is?
[21:46] Pontifex Janus: ((Just be happy you're not a pole))
[21:46] Dev Bracken grins at Alz his eyes beaming "Come here hot stuff."

No comments: