Monday 25 August 2008

Pidgeot

Two days in one post :P

Sunday saw me in the library for whatever reason, I was simply avoiding the monster bashing for once. Yet outside a few moments earlier I almost hit Brit with a stone, that I had thrown at some new angel in to the city. Brianna had pounced him, Lorne found it amusing.

Inside the building stood the white wing calmly talking to Brit, I had made my way around to a pillar to peek around it. Joah had snuck up on me making me leap on to the pillar and cling to it, she giggled telling me not to hide and I lept down to the floor. I would have giving an indignant grunt, but since Britt was near I kept polite or as best I could. The angel got on my nerves as all white wings do, acting so damn pompous it makes you want to pluck out their feathers. I was using water to get it near to him, then freeze it around his feet but he threw it back at me after blessing it.

Brit gave me a cookie and told me to be nice, I got no idea why but she sees the good in things that have none. Although I want to just be myself and inflict pain, I can't get over the fact that Britt makes even me behave to an almost reasonable state. Eventually I left sick of listening to the preaching and watching Lorne watch Brianna.

Monday:

Why the dungeon? Noelle was taken to the dungeon by Rau I followed right up to the door, no one else has qualms about going in there.... just me. Thor walked right in without any trouble but soon after Quiet ran out, she blurted out that the sight of seeing Phynix shaved made her scared. What the fuck was going on in there? Unable to let my family down any longer I buckled down and went in, the fear was a cold ball in my stomach making me feel sick. I didn't want to stay any longer than I had to, once everyone was out I threw up on the street right outside.

Fear.

I do not feel often but the dungeon scares me.

The pidgeon is annoying.

Lulz of the day:

[10:04] Narah Ihnen: what do you wanna do tonight Brain?
[10:05] Blueray Darkes: I don't know, the same thing we do every night Pinky
[10:05] Blueray Darkes: TRY TO TAKE OVER SECONDLIFE

No comments: