Friday 22 August 2008

Empty and desolate, least try not to be

The presence of father is gone, I nor Picket can feel his essence anywhere near us. He is gone and thus Pieter has taken the mantle to lead us Shadows, with everything else I have been hungry over the last few days.

It has been said that if fire is the flame of passion, anger and hatred, then water is the flow of sorrow, ice the cold and empitness of despair, and gas the vapours of change. Then this is why I learnt the element water and all its forms, now I just have two more to go to reach full potentional of my blood heritage.

Lulz of the day:

[13:47] Monty Carter: Is Pieter gay?
[13:47] Anjia Chuzen: So you like Pieter now?
[13:47] Blueray Darkes: Pieter is a lesbian
[13:47] Monty Carter: WTF?
[13:48] Monty Carter: Pieter's a gal?
[13:48] Anjia Chuzen: God, you're such a slut.
[13:48] Blueray Darkes: No you idiot
[13:48] Monty Carter: WTF

No comments: