Tuesday 2 November 2010

Quiet days

As the days get shorter and the nights longer, it appears to be quieter around the city. Halloween has passed and gone, I did enjoy a few parties including a wedding. Pack weddings I think are stamped as being dysfuntional, the first one I had atteneded certainly was. I think wolves should not do things the traditional human way, they should perhaps stick to their own ways might go better.

A lot of ghosts came to the city before Halloween, some of the Brood opened up a portal to let in the Wild hunt. They rounded up the ghosts but have stayed themselves, now some of us are feeling the allure to join the upcoming hunt. I look forward to the chaos to be honest.

A few weeks ago I unbound my puppet since I have found someone, who makes me wish for no other that he even pushes my feelings for my human and my lord away from me. All I want is him, no one else will do and all temptation for now has fled.

Lulz of the day:

[16:38] Makalia Firethorn: Most people do it discretly but this Vendor just HAD to shout it
[16:39] Aeon Zero: lol
[16:39] Aeon Zero: yeah
[16:39] Blueray Darkes: Public humilation
[16:39] Makalia Firethorn: Wonderful thing.
[16:39] Blueray Darkes: YOU BOUGHT A PENIS LETS TELL EVERYONE!!!
[16:39] Aeon Zero: yay!
[16:39] Aeon Zero shouts: i Also bought 3 cans of epic soup today
[16:39] Makalia Firethorn: Woot
[16:39] Blueray Darkes: It should yell, "CONGRATULATIONS NOW YOU CAN HAVE PIXEL SEX WITHOUT BEING A KENDOLL"!
[16:40] Aeon Zero: XD!!!

1 comment:

Picket Mcdonnell said...

OOh bloo has a new man? Who is it?