Tuesday 3 January 2012

The summons

(Toxian Timeline)

Jules called me to that city, the city that I mostly avoid now. Not even my monthly visits are worthy of that place, yet my family and friends are those that I left behind. Since they can't leave that island like I can.

Jules called me.

And I went.

My last visit had pulled me there to see Kytara and Fraz, I was happy to see them I really was it had been three years. We caught up on a lot of stuff that, old times that we all still shared. Today I couldn't find Jules at all at least not for a good several hours, in the meantime I pre-occupied myself watching two of my brothers mouth off at eachother. Skyler and Asher I never thought that two egos in the same place would be back, Lee a demoness I had met with Kytara and Fraz had a hard time stopping the fighting.

Skyler and me had a small disagreement about the Shadows, how the old is gone its time to start with the new. He didn't love Pieter like I did like I had used to and yes he left with us but he wants to return, I stand by my decision and by knowing I can't abide by false ones on the throne like Skyler can. Course when the current holder of the throne showed up I left, I could feel my brother Dracon near by. Jules was with me by then we caught up with both Dracon and Monk, I would have liked to go check up some of my other friends but its a matter of catching them around.

However I got distracted by a neko boy that decided to get too close, I had him flattened on his back and two fingers removed off him in almost no time at all. What? I was hungry! I told Dracon I could come back if he called for me, that would be the only reason why I'd visit at all. Fuck it even that traitorous Magpie could call for me if he wanted, I would proberly punch him in the face for the effort. Yeah friends and family can call me, if I'm there I've got a reputation to keep up. Simply put I'm free, the old values are gone. I'm not sticking around to make new ones, where's the worth in that?

Lulz of the day:

[21:29]  Oliviana Firelight offers her some brown sauce with her meal
[21:32]  Blueray Darkes: YOU MONSTER
[21:32]  Oliviana Firelight: HAHAHAHA
[21:32]  Oliviana Firelight dies laughing

No comments: