Monday 14 March 2011

Sooooooo. . .


I guess it's time for some sort of an update in this journal, not that I have much to write right now. Days have dragged on in slow motion, with few oppurtunities to hurt something living. I have managed to mangle something that screams, also assist in cutting up a dead Hell dragon. I never thought I would see one ever considering my first sire had the heart of one, its that what can be seen in me as draconic traits.

I have had no time to sit down and ponder over the various pieces of information about demons I have received, Michel fitted in another piece of the puzzle. Not all demons in the Brood are just one sin, many of them are combination of sins but prefer one as their main. Like me... With things how they are thinking on such things hasn't been permitted, its sort of been shoved to the back of my mind til I can find some peace and quiet to dwell on it.

Recently we have had a new batch of recruits come in, some of them new altogether some of them I know from Toxia and glad to have around. These newlings will need to be whipped in to shape, I'm certain will be able to do that pretty soon and do a good job.

Necroville currenly has a king of liches living in our well, I never mess around with liches let along a king of them. If our leader Tempest has knelt to it in honour and respect, I suppose I better do the same if I ever see it. We are to make sacrifices to it in order to gain beneficial things, and I suppose to feed it too since it must be hungry. Anything for power right?

Lolz of the day:

[22:14] ℰℓąო nods at that and said casually "Oh, hey....well let me convey my apologies for that. We over here at the Chop Shop take pride in our maiming, and for you to not be maimed properly is just...it's just not right. So, what i'm gonna do for you here is I'm going to give you the maiming of your life, so you can see how we've improved, sound good?" he said almost too calmly.

No comments: