Monday 26 October 2009

The darkness

I had wanted this.... The complete darkness, to be engulfed entirely and be free of any flaws. No humanity, no weakness to be strong and be above all others that were not Shadow. Not only am I in the darkness, I am a part of it inseperatble from it. I can't seem to get a handle on it, to use the power that flows within me.

Sort of like being on the bottom of a well, with no way out but up. I don't want to go up I want go down further, in to the comfort of damnation I have sought for. I hated humanity hated the mortality that coiled around me, choking me making me weak to cry in terror and fear. Now I'm better than that once more strong, unbroken and unfettered ready to take on the city.

My Lord is the path to the new ages and I walk beside him, old days flooding my mind like they happened yesterday. Everyone is expendable and the city will tremble before us, for we are the House of Shadows.

Corruption

Lulz of the day:

RockPup (In Skype): Wiggle wiggle wiggle wiggle wiggle AGH PIETER'S CROTCH!!!

No comments: